Friday, November 7, 2008
Glad the election is over....
I am so glad the election is over and things can get back to normal,how ever it will be a little while before that is going to happen.I think President Obama will do us a good,job it is just going to take him awhile to do it. But maybe he can get us back on the right track.. When does Minn. have there state fair? we are having our county fair now.. I think it will last until November the 8... and the state fair was in October. Haven`t been to the county fair yet, we will probably go before it is over. I will try to take some pictures,if I can remember how to get them in order I will send some..Last Weekend we went to the Pecan Festival in Whiteville {about a hour from here}It is a very small country town , but when the little town has a festival, everybody shows up. Took some pics but have not downloaded them to the computer yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
The state fair in Minnesota is the two weeks before Labor Day. The last day is always Labor Day -- so it's usually the last two weeks in August. Our state fair is always really popular and fun. But usually I only go once every couple of years.
It is interesting that your county fairs are after the state fair. Our country fairs are in July and August to lead up to the grand finale...the state fair. Also, the state fair is known for food...everything you can dream of is served up on a stick!
Post a Comment