Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Where Did The Month of October Go !!!!!!
The month of October Is almost over and November is here, We had a lot going on in October, and stayed pretty busy,just as some of you did ,and November is going to be a busy month to. Our Club ( the Sun coast cruiser ) It starts there with all of the Christmas parades that the club has been ask to be in.which is really really!!!fun but you just can`t make all of them. Then we have our big Club Christmas party, and the Church parties and programs it is going to be another fast month--but I like to keep things moving--. The weather here is COLD it got down to 34 last night and today it has been in the middle 50`s.. Sweatshirt weather for me, and socks to keep my feet warm.. Jimmy is always teasing me about staying so cold, But I don`t think I would survive if we lived in Minn. I am glad when Katie and Brian got Married it was May Because if it had been winter I know I would not of made it. A couple of my Aunts and Uncles stay about 6 hours away up near the mountains it gets pretty cold up that way, and we have visited a couple of times when it has been snowing and it is beautiful, I know it is all of what you get use to.. But for me I will take the warm weather.. Everyone have a BLESSED WEEKEND and please don`t forget to VOTE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment