Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Grocery Game %%%%

How many of you are doing the grocery game? Katie and Diana are really into it and I think this is a good thing,It is exciting to here how it works and watch the money that they are saving,Katie called early and she had been to Harris Teeter,and they had to pay her a couple of dollars,and she did not owe anything WOW. With just Jimmy and I we usually cook at home about 2 days a week and eat out the rest,of the week. That works good for us sometime I think it`s cheaper. I may give it a try and see what I can save.

2 comments:

Power Up Love said...

I invite you to visit www.PowerUpLove.com real people sharing real stories about how Love has really impacted and changed their lives. Share your story, struggles, or testimonies. Blessings...

Jenny | The Balow Bunch said...

Hi Judy! I am glad you decided to let Katie share you're blog. I'll definitely be visiting it now, so you can't be a blog slacker anymore.